I've been MIA, mostly because I've had some rough days! The pain in my lower abdomen and back is killing me! And the fact that I can only drink Tylenol doesn't help ( yep back to that).
Tuesday morning I had B/W and U/S, saw the Dr. and he suggested I take acetaminophen with Codeine if it was hurting much. Last night was the worst night ever! I took the acetaminophen but nothing worked, I just felt like jumping from the balcony. At 1am we just decided to call the doctor and he told me to drink 2 550mg of Naproxen. I sleep like a baby for the very first time in days!!! Today I went to the Dr. again. (he told me last night he wanted to see me in the morning so we could decide what to do. I went to sleep thinking my cycle was going to get cancelled.) he did U/S and everything seems fine. He ordered an MRI just to see what's really happening to the cyst and why is it causing so much pain.
Oh I have 13 follies!!! at least the pain is not for nothing!
Lola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hope the pain goes away. I had a fair amount of pain during stims, was up all night from a tummy cake/stabbing pains. It could just be all those follies growing!
ReplyDeleteThank you Brice! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with the pain. I've been reading other blogs and nobody complains of pain :( I was getting worried!!
ReplyDelete173 影音 live 秀免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀-免費視訊
Live173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室