This is the best Valentine's day ever!!! why?? I've been in bed all day just watching movies and being spoiled by my DH and my mother! and I'm PUPO!!! Just knowing that it might happen this month is enough to make me happy!
Today I received a call from the Embryologist and he said that he was able to freeze 4 4AB embryos!! I'm so happy that my babies made till today. Sad for the others that didn't make it.
Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Only 8 days left until our first beta. But who's counting?
Check out a few pictures of my fur babies Bea and Zoe with their cupid outfits. They love to dress up! We did have a little wardrobe malfunction.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Lucky you... what a lovely Val Day :)) Fantastic that 4 made it into the freezer... fingers crossed for your cycle. Happy resting and look after yourself over this precious time. Gorgeous dogs xo
ReplyDeleteAwww, your dogs are too cute. Great news on the frozen embies! And good luck during the 2 WW!
ReplyDeleteAfter you left the comment on my blog about your transfer being tough too, I felt some relief. At least it happens more often than I thought. Maybe it is our endo- my endometrioma is grapefruit size which probably pushes things around quite a bit? i don't know- but it is on my list of questions I look forward to asking when i get some time to talk with my doctor.
ReplyDeleteI still am in disbelief of the whole process. Hard to believe (and miraculous all the same) that it could actually create a crying, wiggly living being.
They did use the ultrasound wand on my lower abdomen and (DH tells me) that you could see the catheter tip when it reached the uterus. (I had my head buried in my sweater hood) Ha!
BTW- will you take a HPT and when? or are you waiting until the clinic does your BETA?
ReplyDeleteI am undecided- For sure I am going to take a HPT before I get my blood drawn- I don't want to find out from the nurse calling me, to much suspense- i'd rather know before she calls. But I haven't decided when that will be- my clinic doesn't test until 15 days past retrieval, so for sure I'll POAS at home on day 14 (Tuesday) if not before then.
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊
ReplyDeleteshowlive平台
ShowLive影音聊天網
showlive影音視訊聊天網
showlive
live173影音live秀一對一 免費視訊
live秀live173影音視訊live秀-全台
live173影音live秀 每日限量特
live173 視訊美女
live173視訊影音live秀