Today I didn't get an update on my embryos. When they called me Wednesday morning they said I will have another update on Friday :(
I have to ask, anybody out there experienced pain 2 days after ER? I'm really nervous about this. I really don't want my Embryos to be transferred if I'll be experiencing pain and not being able to have meds. Is it my endo? Is this normal?
Is not like an unbearable pain, but is still pain.
Tomorrow I have an appointment with the Dr. to discuss ET.
Keep you posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I can't say what is normal, but I am still sore since my Tuesday ER. And I have been wondering as well if it is normal. If it is in part due to my endo. It isn't anything Tyelnol can't fix, but I am surprised. I thought by now I'd feel like going back to the gym, etc- and i just feel achy still.
ReplyDeletei'll be interested to hear what others comment.
I'm new to the whole IVF thing... but I've heard that you can get all sorts of pains at different times but go on to have a successful pregnancy :) The things we go through :( Thinking of you for a happy and successful transfer :)) xo
ReplyDeleteshowlive影音視訊聊天網
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀 免費視訊
live秀live173影音視訊live秀-全台
live173影音live秀 每日限量特
live173 視訊美女
momo520影音視訊聊天室
live173視訊影音live秀
live173影音視訊live秀
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音live秀