Sunday, February 6, 2011

Makeover -Updated -

My Blog just got a Makeover!!! Thanks to Leslie at Sweetie baby's custom blog design. I love it!

On another note I'm freaking out! in less than 30 minutes I have to get my trigger shot. Dh is going to do it, he says he's calm but I know he's freaking out too!! The good part is that tonight I have my last shot of Menopur and Follistim!!! I'm so excited!! But not looking forward to the PIO shots after my ER.

Well everything for baby!!!

_____________________________________________________________

Got the trigger shot and it didn't hurt at all!!! I didn't even feel the needle go in! Hopefully the same will happen with the PIO.

5 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well- I am nervous too! Love the blog redesign

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only done PIO shots for a few days, but it feels about the same as trigger. Only meds hurt a little worse since it is so much thicker. just take the time to numb the area and warm the shot for about 15 minutes in your hand before you inject it. Seemed to help!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My trigger shot last night was also so easy. It hurt less than any of the other stomach injections.

    Such a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I am rooting for our same due dates!

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved