This is just horrible! It's like time is not passing by fast enough!
Today I went to the pharmacy to get my prenatal vitamins refill and I passed thru the family planning aisle, and there they were; EPT, First response, Clear blue you name them, they were all there.
I already had one in my hand and then DH found me (he drives me everywhere now, he doesn't want me to drive, don't know how that's going to work for the next nine months if hopefully I'm pregnant) he begged me not to buy it, he said: "imagine if you get a negative we'll be devastated and at the end you get a positive on Tuesday, then we would've been miserable for nothing" or imagine if you get a positive now and then bad news on Tuesday"
But what if I get a positive and then it all works out?? I'll be out of this misery!!!
At the end I left the pharmacy empty handed :(
I can't wait until this wait is finally over!!!!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thinking of you... each moment of the 2WW must be torture :( I'm not looking forward to mine in a few weeks - stupidly applied for leave from work but have been wondering over the past few days whether I'd be better to have something to distract me. We've been told that preg tests are unreliable with all the IVF hormones hanging around. Lots of love and wishes being sent your way xoxo
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with the husband on this one lady! Nothing good can come of that test, even if it's positive you won't be convinced until a beta. I tested when we did IVF and it was negative and I was miserable long before I got the real negative, so then I tried to convince myself it was just too early...and it was not. With FET I DID NOT TEST, until I was about 12 weeks pregnant and I just wanted the positive stick because I had never seen one. lol
ReplyDeleteIf you can hang in there, my advice is just to wait on that beta. I know it's hard!
The 2WW is awful...I felt like time was moving backwards! And I'm with your husband on not POAS...I've done it both ways (testing vs not testing) and not knowing until the beta works better for me...
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow...fingers and toes crossed for you!