I went for B/W and U/S today and I have 18 Follies!!! But they're not big enough :( That means that my Sunday Superbowl Transfer has been postponed until further notice.
I wouldn't care that much if it wasn't for the fact that the stims creates so much pain in my ovaries. I can't believe I have to go thru the torture for 3 more days!!!
Nurse said I had to continue with the stims until sunday, and the ER will most likely be next Tuesday or Wednesday.
I'm also having and MRI tomorrow morning to find the real cause of the pain. We'll see how much my Endometriosis has taken over.
Hopefully everything will turn out alright!
Lola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Sorry your ER is postponed...that's so hard. And hope they figure out what's causing the pain. Hang in there!
ReplyDeletelive 173
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音