Yesterday I had an MRI to figure out the cause of my pain. My dearest companion Endometriosis is taking over me more and more each day.
My Dr. said that he's never seen a case of Endo as severe as mine. My tubes are covered with adhesions, I have an Endometrioma on one of my Ovaries. Soon the Endo is going to take over my ovaries and damage them forever. So no matter how hard the pain is I need to continue fighting for my dream of someday becoming a mother. I can't give up, I need to fight this!
When my Dr. saw me this morning he said he was really disappointed yesterday with the way my follies were growing. But today my follies were big! My Dr. was so happy and so was I. He said one more day of stims and we'll be ready for a Tuesday ER!!
Tomorrow I have another U/S and B/W we'll see how much my follies have grown overnight with the double dose.
My DH has been taking such good care of me the past couple of days. I mean he always does, I really can't complain, he treats me like a princess. I've been spoiled like crazy the las couple of days. He makes and brings me Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner to bed. He gives me my shots with such kindness. I couldn't have asked for a better husband. I love him so much.
![]() |
| Jenny Craig Pizza and Mash potato heart :) My hubby makes the weirdest combinations but I love it! |






Congrats on finally having a date set. I go in for another u/s tomorrow and I am guessing my ER will be Wednesday. I can't wait to finally know and have it be confirmed.
ReplyDeleteHoping you find some relief for the pain. Endo is a monster, just a plain ol' terrible beast.
Great to have an ER date... my fingers are crossed for your big day :) I'm new to blogging too and great to share the ups and downs of this journey with you all xo
ReplyDeleteWill be crossing my fingers for you too on Tuesday. I always find it amazing in this blog community to find people with such similar stories, and then to end up on simultaneous cycle dates is amazing to me.
ReplyDeleteHoping and hoping for both of us.
173 live 視訊
ReplyDelete173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊
ut視訊聊天室
live173影音
live173影音