Yesterday I had my ER. Everything happened so fast I didn't even have time to freak out!
I was supposed to arrive at the clinic at 8:00am, but I was worried about the traffic so we left the house early and got there at 7:30 am. We waited a couple of minutes and then was called inside. The room looked like a mini OR. The nurse put an IV and heart monitor, then the Dr. came in to say Hi, he left, I saw it was 8:15am, the anesthesia kicked in and that was it. Next thing I know I wake up at 8:45am and everything was over! They retrieved 13 eggs!
At first I wasn't feeling any pain but as minutes passed the pain started to kick in. It was horrible!! They gave me pain meds but it was not working then the Dr. decided to give me another dose and I started to feel better.
For people reading this, don't get scared! It's not supposed to hurt, It's just my Endo reminding me of her existence.
The rest of the day I just spent it in bed sleeping.
This morning I got a call from the clinic and they told me that 12 out of the 13 eggs fertilized and are doing great! I have to go to the clinic on friday at 10:30am to talk to the Dr. He'll then tell me if we do the ET that day or wait till sunday. As much as I would love a 5 day transfer it worries me that my Dr. wont be there on Sunday because he's not on call for the weekend. They're all good Drs. there but I would really feel more comfortable if my Dr. does it.
Praying for my Embryos to grow and be healthy!!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 eggs fertilizing is great!! Good luck
ReplyDeleteYay! Go embies Go!!!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic... 12 eggs :)) Happy growing little ones xo
ReplyDeletelive173
ReplyDeletelive173帳密
live173影音live秀 免費視訊
live秀live173影音視訊live秀-全台
live173影音live秀 每日限量特
live173 視訊美女
live173視訊影音live秀
live173影音視訊live秀
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音live秀