Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today, my birthday... not so great.


Today is my birthday.
Today I turn 32.
Today I was supposed to be 37th weeks pregnant.
Today was supposed to be the first birthday being pregnant.
Today was supposed to be my last birthday without a baby.
Today I was supposed to be looking forward to meeting my babies next Monday.

Instead....
Today It's been 5 months since we lost our baby girl.
Today I'm not pregnant because I lost my babies.
Today I'm not pregnant because my 3rd IVF Cycle failed too.
Today totally sucks.


On another note March is Endometriosis Awareness Month
So many women suffering from endometriosis and not even knowing they have it. Still no cure for this.
Endometriosis is trying to ruin my dream of becoming a mother, but I won't let that happen! I will be fighting till the end!

Already started the BCP for my FET. I really thought a FET would be faster than an IVF, I thought I would be transferring my embryos sometime this week but it's not going to happen. I start Lupron on Sunday.

The good news is my Dr decided he will be transferring 2 embryos. That makes me happy, not because I want twins (believe me it scares me after what happened) but because there is a higher chance of getting pregnant if 2 are transferred rather than one.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully my next Birthday won't suck as much as this one.




9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I hope this is your last no baby birthday and that you get to celebrate the next one with your little one, tell your husband to spoil you because after this it will be all about babies. FETs are long, mine were always 6-8 weeks and drove me crazy. I think natural FETs are faster, but I only ever did medicated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though your sad I still want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    and

    Good luck with the FET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and happy birthday - I know this year is tough, but I hope you can find something fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry today is not such a great day. I hope your future birthdays will be better
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday... lots of love and thoughts from afar. My heart breaks for you and hope that your next birthday is so different. Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I wanna give you a big hug. Hoping and praying the FET is it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wishing you a much happier birthday next year with arms full of baby/ies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have all those same feelings. I lost my twins a week after my birthday. Happy F-ing birthday to me.

    I hope this next FET is the charm to your take-home baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated birthday. I am sorry that it was such a hard day for you and a reminder of the ordeal that you have been through. I am sending prayers, love, light and strength your way.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved