I've been trying to go to the Gym and can't seem to find the energy to do it. I got myself a new iPod, new workout clothes, new tennis shoes. But still can't make it to the gym.
Maybe I should try some red bull.
Does it affect my cycle?
I keep reading people stop having caffeine for better results during their FET's and IVF's






I'll ask my RE about the caffeine thing. I have no idea if it is recommended, but they should know. I think if it were a factor they would tell us.
ReplyDeleteI've never 'officially' been told to stop caffeine... but I figure that if there's a chance it might help by giving it up, I'll do it :) But hate going without coffee :(( xoxo
ReplyDeleteI don't drink coffee but I do love my Coca Cola and Redbull. I've read other bloggers saying they don't have caffeine for months preparing for their cycles. I just need some energy to make it to the gym :)
Delete一對一性聊天室
ReplyDelete美女秀場裸聊直播間
美女視頻直播秀房間
台灣免費視頻裸聊室
在線視頻語音聊天室
主播免費祼聊聊天室
台灣美女聊天室
日本一對一視訊聊天室
免費同城交友聊天室
美女秀聊天室破解版