I wish the same way they find out when you're pregnant they should find out there is no longer a baby in the oven.
These emails can ruin somebody's day!!
I received free samples of milk too.
Let me know if somebody is interested I will send them to you.






Oh those damn e-mails and formula...my cans are sitting in the garage. I was going to give them to my sister if she has trouble nursing. Otherwise, they will end up smashed.
ReplyDeleteOuch... I hate those emails !! I still have ones come through about Gabrielle... 2 years later. They often bring me to tears... stupid emails !! Love to you always xoxo
ReplyDeleteThose are the worst. I actually donated the formula to the food pantry. Somehow it made me feel better, even though I really wanted to take a mallet and destroy them.
ReplyDeleteI forgot to update my profile at babycenter.com. I randomly logged on a few weeks ago and it congratulated me on being 34 weeks pregnant. It was a knife in the heart I could have done without. Good luck with the FET!
ReplyDeleteSorry :/ I like Michelle's suggestion to donate them ... to transform a little piece of the pain into something good. And I'm never signing up for those horrible weekly emails again!
ReplyDelete