Tuesday, March 20, 2012

IUI friends- Suggestions

My Friend Gema just started a blog today.
She was about to start with her first IUI (with donor sperm due to Male Factor Infertility) and after finding a cyst on her ovary the doctor suggested a laparoscopy to rule out endometriosis. The Dr found endo (stage 3) She's devastated and really confused. I told her about the blogging community and how I have found so much support here with you guys. She could use some support too :)

This is her blog:

http://endome-stage3and4.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. Just adding her to my bloglist x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll go visit her... the support out here is amazing and so sorry to hear that she's having a rough time. Love to you too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola, I will head over to your friend's blog today. I am relatively new to blogland, and my husband and I are about to start our first IVF in a few weeks.

    If you are still up for doing the whole sock exchange thing, I believe the list said that I am the one you will be sending socks too:) (www.searchingforoursilverlining.blogspot.com) Let me know if you are still up for it and I will send you my address, etc.

    I love the layout/design of your blog, and look fwd to following your journey!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Kate! so glad you contacted me! I've been looking for youbut couldn't find your email adddress on your profile. please send me your address at amyblush@gmail.com let me know what kind of socks you like!! looking forward to hearing from you! do you have a blog? would love to follow you. xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello Lola! I've gotten your name to send socks to in the sock exchange. Could you send me your info to absolutl eelee @ gmail.com (with no spaces of course) let me know what type of socks you like. I think this will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh!! Sent you an email with my info!! :)

      Delete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved