Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cyclesista

Anybody knows what's wrong with the Cyclesista website? I'm trying to find cycle buddies but the website seems to be down.

8 comments:

  1. I was wondering the same thing... looking for cyclesistas too :) Sorry again for your recent news... here with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alissa found another link! http://cyclesista.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Been that way for few weeks. Not sure whats going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alissa found another link!! http://cyclesista.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Try this link. I'm not sure why it works, but the other doesn't but I found it!
    http://cyclesista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked to Mel (stirrup queen) who talked to bea (cycle sista) and apparently the hosting was up and they are getting it back very soon! But I am checking out the link adschill posted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the info!! I'll check it out too!!

      Delete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved