My friends call me Lola. I've been married for 3 years now to my hubby AK. We've been together for 7 years. We started TTC on our honeymoon. Since it was not happening we went to multiple doctors until I was finally diagnosed with stage 4 Endometriosis. Since then our first IVF two embryos transferred and it failed, our second one with 3 embryos transferred worked, I was finally pregnant with boy/girl twins but at 15 weeks we lost our baby girl and two weeks later had to be induced due to an infection. I was told I had an incompetent cervix and needed a cerclage. Our third IVF with one embryo transferred didn't work. Our fourth IVF with 2 embryos transferred worked. Again I was pregnant with boy/girl twins. I got a cerclage when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Everything was going well until Valentine's day 2013 on an U/S appointment the Periantologist told me my cerclage was not working. Our babies were born Feb 20, 2013. I was told it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try again. So now we're moving on to surrogacy. We met a wonderful woman who is willing to help us make our dreams come true. Contracts are now signed and we have a transfer set for June 27th. Hope this is it.
Loooove it :)) How adorable.... happy birthday to you :)) Love my apple computer too... would be lost without it. Hope you've had a wonderful day... with lots of pampering and fun xoxo
That's cake?!?! Wow!! (And I watch all the cake shows...but that is crazy impressive!). what a fun, sweet hubby for getting you something so cool and unique and about you!
I am so impressed with that cake! Wow! thanks for commenting on my blog....I do think my nephew is the cutest baby, if I dont say so myself!Look forward to following you.
Loooove it :)) How adorable.... happy birthday to you :)) Love my apple computer too... would be lost without it. Hope you've had a wonderful day... with lots of pampering and fun xoxo
ReplyDeleteHoly crap. That is amazing. Good for him!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! It looks so real, I almost can't believe it's a cake. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! That is a serious, serious cake. Hope you had a ton of fun eating it!
ReplyDeleteThat's cake?!?! Wow!! (And I watch all the cake shows...but that is crazy impressive!). what a fun, sweet hubby for getting you something so cool and unique and about you!
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with that cake! Wow! thanks for commenting on my blog....I do think my nephew is the cutest baby, if I dont say so myself!Look forward to following you.
ReplyDeletewhat an amazing cake!! very impressed that hubby was so thoughtful!
ReplyDeleteThat is a cool cake! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, that's a cake!? Amazing! and Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete