Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Official Negative

Today I got my Beta results, Negative.
At least it didn't take me by surprise. This morning before going for B/W I tested with 4 different tests just in case something was different.
Friday I meet with the Dr. for my WTF appointment.

THIS SUCKS!!!

16 comments:

  1. I am so sorry :(. A failed IVF is crushing. I know it is zero consolation but I am glad you have some great frosties and I hope they come through for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish this could have turned out differently for you. I had my FET beta today, too, with the same results. I am so, so sorry.

    Not going to give you any "at least"s, because it blows right now and there's no way to get around that. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am so sorry - hang in there and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry sweetie. Just sorry. You're in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so so so so so so sorry. I know what you're going through right now. If you're like me at all, you *knew* there was a chance this wouldn't work, but you naively assumed that it would be the answer to your dreams. That you'd do IVF and it would override whatever bullshit was going on in your body. That you - healthy enough and young - would be one of the 65% who has success.

    I am so sorry. I wish that you were one of the 65%.

    I hope your WTF appointment brings news and answers. And hope for another cycle.

    Check in with Millionbabysteps on my blog. She did 3 frozen unsuccessful frozen transfers and just got pregnant on this 2nd full IVF cycle. It CAN happen. We just have to try to stay positive through all the crap dealt us.

    xoxoxoxo

    Cry. Cry as much as you want. And as often as you want. Smash something. Do whatever it takes to get your frustration and anger and sadness out. I promise you - now that I'm 2 days past my beta but 7 days into knowing it didn't work - that emotions do get less raw and you will start to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry, infertility sucks and makes me want to scream and cry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry. Sending you Big Hugz and lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. WTH! Sending you love and hugs. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hun... I'm so sorry. Thinking of you and hope your WTF appt brings your some news about your direction forward. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry. this sucks! lots of hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really thinking of you so much

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im sorry. I wish I could say something that would make the hurt go away :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following yours. My heart breaks for your sad news. I'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved