Today has not been a good day.
Starting with me crashing into another car and the grand finale was that my cycle was cancel.
I was on my way to acupuncture when I tried changing lanes and didn't see the car next to me. Great! My car was OK but I broke the other car's rearview mirror, plus a few scratches.
Then I got a call from my Dr telling me he had to cancel my cycle. I'm so devastated. What in the hell is wrong with me?? Am I paying for some karma maybe?? ((Drama Queen))
Well I've been getting ready for my FET #1 did my month of BCP and started 10 units of Lupron shots on March 11th. AF arrived on Wednesday the 21st and went for Baseline U/S and B/W the next day (Gross). The ultrasound showed 2 cysts again, one on each ovary but other than that everything was fine. Then came the test results that showed my estrogen level was elevated so I couldn't start the estrogen patches I was supposed to start last Friday. They increased the Lupron to 20 units and I had to come back on Sunday.
Sunday morning they repeated the test and the estrogen came back higher. I had to continue the 20 units of Lupron and come back Wednesday (Today) for B/W.
Then I got the call from my Dr saying he has to cancel my cycle. My estrogen level elevated more.
So the Lupron is not doing it's job!!
What is wrong with this freaking estrogen that doesn't want to come down?? Any of you had this problem before?
Now I have to wait for another period and I guess another month of BCP!! %$#&!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh boy. This sounds like me when I had to wait three more months because of surgery. It sucks so bad to have to wait on something you are ready for. (I wasn't as ready as I thought, but at the time I was crushed). I'm sorry this is happening. I will assume it's those darn cysts that are screwing you up.
ReplyDeleteKeep your head up hon...your time will come. I just wish it could be now.
Thinking of you.
Know how you feel about wondering whether we're paying for some karma somewhere. So sorry to hear that you're going through this... I wish our bodies would behave and get on track with what we want to do and what our minds are ready for... thinking of you an sending you hugs from afar xoxo
ReplyDeleteI was so sorry to read this post. I don't have experience with lupron or oestrogen levels but definitely try to insist on seeing your FS to get an explanation for why this is happening. You poor thing :-( hang in there xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat a crap day is right! So sorry to hear about all this especially the cycle cancellation. I'm sure it's so disappointing.
ReplyDeleteOh no - I'm so sorry to hear this. Are you able to go off the Lupron for the rest of this cycle, at least? Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteBeing cancelled is crushing and I am so sorry this happned to you. Take care!
ReplyDeleteUgh that sucks! I'm sorry honey. Hang in there. Hugz!
ReplyDeleteoh no. I am so sorry. Some cysts are masters of producing estrogen. Ugh that is SO many shots to have to cancel...*HUGS* I hope you can get back up and running soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your cycle got canceled. It sucks to have to wait. I hope your period arrives soon. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi... I hope you're doing OK ? Thinking of you and I’ve nominated you for a ‘One Lovely Blog’ Award...
ReplyDeletevia http://newyearmum.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-award.html
xoxo