Thursday, February 9, 2012

Report

The embryologist called very early this morning with the report.

Out of the 9 Eggs Retrieved:
8 Mature
7 Fertilized!!

I'm feeling so much better today. Thank you all for your kind words and wishes!!

Today I was looking for some paperwork in my drawer and found the calendar for IVF#1. Turns out the retrieval was done on the same day as this year, February 8th, our transfer will be on the same day too February 13th. I really hope the outcome of IVF #3 is not the same as #1.


6 comments:

  1. WOW! That is soooo exciting! 7. Wow. Congratulations. Praying for you as you approach your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great! 7 is fantastic. It will be a whole different cycle, starting fresh. So hard to wipe your mind - but this will be it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, I will be thinking of you on transfer day. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome, awesome news!

    FWIW - I too had 8 eggs mature and 7 fertilized - hope it's good for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo Lucky 7! Good luck with the transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for 7! Keep growing little ones! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved