My friends call me Lola. I've been married for 3 years now to my hubby AK. We've been together for 7 years. We started TTC on our honeymoon. Since it was not happening we went to multiple doctors until I was finally diagnosed with stage 4 Endometriosis. Since then our first IVF two embryos transferred and it failed, our second one with 3 embryos transferred worked, I was finally pregnant with boy/girl twins but at 15 weeks we lost our baby girl and two weeks later had to be induced due to an infection. I was told I had an incompetent cervix and needed a cerclage. Our third IVF with one embryo transferred didn't work. Our fourth IVF with 2 embryos transferred worked. Again I was pregnant with boy/girl twins. I got a cerclage when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Everything was going well until Valentine's day 2013 on an U/S appointment the Periantologist told me my cerclage was not working. Our babies were born Feb 20, 2013. I was told it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try again. So now we're moving on to surrogacy. We met a wonderful woman who is willing to help us make our dreams come true. Contracts are now signed and we have a transfer set for June 27th. Hope this is it.
So the follies decided to grow after all. They looked huge on today's U/S.
I was told to trigger today at 8:30 pm and I need to be at the clinic Wednesday before 7am.
Congratulations! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!!!! Yeah Wednesday!!!
ReplyDeleteYahoo!! Good luck :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck, good luck, good luck! xoxox
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Happy almost-retrieval-day!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, Lola!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! Great news!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope everything goes smoothly!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeletePraying for you tomorrow!!!!!
ReplyDelete開放性聊天室
ReplyDelete福利聊天室
美女福利視頻秀
約炮交友直播間平台
美女主播福利視頻
午夜寂寞聊天室
午夜聊天室真人秀場
免費祼聊聊天室
色裸聊直播間
能看啪啪福利的聊天室