Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Transfer - 1dp5dt - PUPO

Yesterday was my transfer. Everything went well. I'm officially pupo again!

I had a talk with the Dr and told him my concerns of only transferring one. He said my embryos were excellent ones and he felt confident only transferring one, he said he couldn't stand watching me go through the same thing again. I love my Dr.
So we transferred only one 4AA. One textbook embryo. That's how my Dr. called them. He said embryos so perfect are only seen on textbooks, hopefully I have a textbook uterus too, not sure about that one.
Today I got a call from the embryologist with the frozen report.
Yesterday they froze two 4AA and today they froze two 5AA.
That means we have a total of 6 frozen embryos (2 from IVF#1), so I don't have to do a fresh cycle hopefully never again.

Right now I'm in bed watching movies and eating like a pig! I don't know if it's the stress of thinking if this is going to work out or not but I can't stop eating!

My Beta is scheduled for February 22, so we wait.... TIC TOC TIC TOC

9 comments:

  1. How exciting and what wonderful news that you were able to freeze! Wishing for a bfp, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - so many frozen embryos - that is awesome! we only got two but I'm just so glad we go something :-) Good luck for the TWW. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are certainly wonderful embabies! They are rockstars already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like you've got your whole family waiting for you! So great. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, this will be it, you're only going back if you want more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great news and I'm so glad to hear about all of your embryos on ice! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic news... great that it's such good quality :)) FXd for your 2WW xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great you have 6! Come on little textbook, dig in deep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frosties are a serious blessing! I always had to do fresh cycles with lots and lots of shots! I just found your blog today and wanted to say congrats and I hope your text book embryo burrows in and finds a nice snuggly place in your uterus! I am an infertility warrior and survivor with a very high FSH and crap statistics but I managed to have a little one in the summer of last year and now am pregnant with his sibling after another IVF cycle. So if it can happen for me it can happen for you & I am hoping that it does! I will be following your blog. Feel free to stop by mine and follow as well if you are so inclined. I blog at www.thismamablogs2@blogspot.com I'm just starting out and having a designer make it pretty for me, so if you go there today you'll have to excuse the mess, but it should look pretty real soon! Good luck again! I look forward to following your success story!

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved