Today I went to the fertility clinic. We had an appointment just in case we needed a 3 day transfer.
They gave me a report and pictures of our little ones. They're doing great!
We have:
5- Grade IV, 8 cells
1- Grade IV, 7 cells
1- Grade IV, 6 cells
Our transfer is set for Monday at 8:00am
The Dr said originally that he only wants to transfer one because he doesn't want me getting pregnant again with twins, that way we have less risk of the same thing happening again. That makes me really nervous, the possibilities of having only one are higher by putting 2 embryos.
I guess we'll figure it out on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





They sound fantastic. We put in two (I feel the same as you) but there is tons of research saying odds of pregnancy do not increase with more embryos just odds of multiples. Keeping my fingers crossed for your fantastic day 5 transfer!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteI hear your worry about number of embryos. My doctor is saying the same thing. He wants 1 transferred. I will go with his suggestion, but I am nervous since our frozen embies aren't as good of quality.
ReplyDeleteFantastic results :)) I'm so sorry for everything that you've been through recently... I'm far behind on your news after being on a blog break. We're cycling together.. I had my retrieval the other day too and hoping for a day-5 transfer on Wed :)) Thinking of you xoxo
ReplyDeleteMy doc's also recommended 1 because of the risks with twins. Either way, it is your choice - don't forget that! All the very best of luck to you for transfer - will be thinking of you!
ReplyDelete