I have to confess that I've been POAS since yesterday 5dp5dt and there is not even a shadow of something to appear.
I did it Yesterday (5dp5dt) morning and night and then this morning (6dp5dt) again and nothing.
I know I still have time to get a positive but I'm not very hopeful.
I don't have any pregnancy symptoms.
I guess my uterus was not compatible with my textbook embryo.
Have any of you ladies POAS with BFN and then surprise!! surprise!! a BFP around 7dp5dt or 8dp5dt??
Last time I had my BFP at 5dp5dt but I was pregnant with twins so maybe that's why it appeared so early.
I don't know... I'll just continue waiting I guess, and continue to POAS like a lunatic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I had mine (faint) at 6dp4dt, but I did a bunch of googling and saw lots who tested everyday and didn't get positives until 7-8 days post 5dt. Keep holding on, I still think this could be it!! Fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteThere's still hope :) FXd for you everyday :)) xoxo
ReplyDeleteCheck out my most recent blog post. More specifically, check out all the responses. There most definitely is still hope. You are very early still. Keep calm. Hinging just gone through the negative since day 6, I wouldn't do it again. It made me an emotional mess. Try to stay calm. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI too saw a lot of stories about positives not appearing until 7dp5dt or 8dp5dt, and to be honest, if I hadn't used some reeeeally concentrated urine for my first very faint positive test at 6dp5dt, I don't think I would have seen the line at all. So hang in there! I hope everything goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteA friend of mine had BFN at 5dp5dt and then BFP on her beta day (She didn't POAS any more after getting BFN). So I would also say, it is too early to really tell. Fingers crossed for you!!!
ReplyDeleteI got negatives until the day before the beta- there is still hope!!
ReplyDeleteAnything that could still happen - that is super early. Hoping for the best!
ReplyDeleteI got my positives at 12 days past ovulation both times. One was an IUI and the other "natural." With the IUI, we waited until the day of the Beta. We already had a miscarriage and I couldnt see a negative. We tested the morning before the beta and it was positive. With my second, I just decided to test after not feeling well. Low and behold, positive. The one the day before was negative though. Keep your head up and cross your fingers. Hugs!
ReplyDelete