Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm Alive!!

Again I've been MIA for a while but here are the updates!

Remember my doctor said I needed surgery to remove my fallopian tube? I already had my surgery. The reason I didn't post the date was because my parents had a trip planned and I really didn't want to ruin their vacation so I didn't tell my mother the date, since she reads my blog I didn't want to post it here (Sorry mami :p). It was just a Lap nothing serious!!!

So as usual when my Dr. started the Lap there was so much endo that he couldn't even find my uterus. Apparently I was not going crazy, my pain had a justification! Again he had to open me up to fix the problem.
My uterus was all the way behind my colon, both my fallopian tubes were destroyed, I was full of adhesions.

I lost so much blood I had to get a transfusion.
Now I'm tube-less; they had to take them both out. Now yes or yes IVF is my only option.

At the end my mother found out and took the first flight from Paris to Miami, sorry mommy :(  Love u!!!

Well now I feel so much better!!! Nothing hurts, let's hope I continue like this!!

I'm a little worried about the lupron, We're going to start with IVF #2 as soon as AF shows up. I had my last shot of Lupron on May 5th. When should I expect AF to make an appearance? Has Anybody done the Lupron Depot shots? My Dr. said It should arrive sometime in June or July but I've been online doing some research and I've heard of people waiting for 6 months!!!

There is a pregnancy virus going around!! everybody is pregnant but me, I guess I have the most powerful vaccine ever!!! Don't get me wrong I'm so happy for my friends and family members, I don't get sad or angry if somebody else is pregnant. I just wish I was too!!!

My best friend in the whole world (she's the sister I never had but always wanted) just found out she's pregnant today. I'm going to be an aunt!!! I couldn't be more excited!!

I'm going to try to write more, is just that nothing worth writing about has happened! Maybe I'll start blogging about things not related to infertility!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your tubes but I think its awesome that you're moving right on to IVF with next AF. I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog when I was following a string of blogs about IVF. I will be doing IVF this fall and I'm looking for the all the info I can get. I'm sorry to hear about your tubes. I hope that AF come soon so you can start your IVF sooner rather than later. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lola! Sorry that your surgery did not go as planned, but glad you are recovering well. I do not have any experience with Lupron. Looking forward to following your IVF journey!

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved