I think AF showed up on Sunday. Well at least that's what I think. I started spotting, then it stopped on Monday and now is back again.
I called the clinic and talked to the nurses and they put me on the pill right away, tomorrow I have an appointment to get my calendar because I have to go to the Dominican Republic next Monday for two weeks so I need my calendar ASAP. But.... my Dr. called me a few minutes ago telling me he would rather wait for the next AF to come just to make sure. Whatttttttt?? after a few seconds of me whining then he said he wanted to do B/W to see if it's really AF here.
I never wanted AF to be here so badly!!! Pretty Pleaseeeeeee!!!!! I really want to start with IVF #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hoping you are able to get underway soon!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Lola, AF can be very tricky sometimes. I spot before the actual flow shows, so it is always hard to figure out is it here or not.
ReplyDeleteI hope that b/w will determine that it is here and you can start the pill and get your calendar soon.
Good luck!!!
I know your pain. I have been known to spot for days before AF, even after my lap surgery to remove endo last month. She is probably on her way!
ReplyDeleteHope she's on her way :)) Thinking of you always xoxo
ReplyDeletenewyearmum2blogspot.com
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
ReplyDeleteLive173app
Live173app
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
LIVE173影音視訊live秀
live137影音秀
live137影音秀
愛秀視訊聊天室
愛秀視訊聊天室
live173直播