Friday, March 25, 2011

My aunt is having twins!!!!

Well she's my aunt, but more like a cousin because she's too young to be my aunt, she's just 6 years older than me :) She's my father's little sister. We started doing our first round of IVF around the same time. I was like two weeks ahead of her. I knew the minute she told me her first beta that I was going to have twin cousins!! I'm so happy for her!! 
When we started this process we talked about how we were going to have our baby shower together. I hope this Lupron starts working and everything gets better so we can make that happen hahahaha.

I've been reading how some of you girls have been doing Acupuncture; apparently it helps with infertility and pain. So I thought why not give it a try. If you tell me right now that by drinking gasoline I'll get pregnant I'll say bring on the hose!! Just kidding, maybe...

So I started my first Acupuncture session on Tuesday and they gave me some herbs. I don't know if it's psychological but yesterday I was pain free and today so far no pain at all. It could also be the Lupron working who knows. Whatever it is I'm so happy to be pain free!!

Congrats to all the ladies who got their positives in the past days!! Good luck to the ones going thru their process, good luck and patience to the ones on their 2WW!!

Thank you all for your constant support and messages!! I've never met you but I love you all. Your support means so much!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

 

6 comments:

  1. I did acupuncture when I went through IVF and I loved it. I was very relaxing for me. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling pain free! I think I'm going to start trying acupuncture next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you and congrats on the twins! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did accupuncture during my cycle and I enjoyed it so much. I always felt so relaxed when my session ended.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In getting pregnant through IVF is a complex and emotionally demanding process. It can take between six weeks and two months on average for a single treatment cycle and most couples find it both physically and mentally draining, tips to getting pregnant.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved