Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IVF #2

That's right! no FET #1 we're moving straight to IVF #2.
After meeting with my Dr. today we decided it was the best decision. My ovaries are not doing well since the Endo is taking over so we have to get my eggs out while I still can. I paid for 2 IVF's to start with so I might as well take the advantage and get more eggs.

So this is what's going to happen in the next few weeks:

March 1- Start BCP
March 23- Last BCP
March 25- U/S & B/W
March 27- Start Hormones
April 5- Possible last day of hormones.
April 7- Possible ER
April 10- Possible ET
April 12- Possible ET
April 21- Possible Pregnancy Test

The fact that bothers me about doing IVF #2 is the pain I'll be going thru AGAIN. It's killing me just thinking about it. My Endo doesn't cooperate during the process. I even told the Dr I would love to be induced with a coma in the mean time. I think he thought I was joking, but I was not. The past few weeks were really painful. He said he will try and make it the less painful as possible. He said he was not giving me a guarantee that it wouldn't hurt but that he'll try. That didn't sound good, specially since AF showed up on Sunday and I've been in bed with pain since Friday night. It's like my period is getting worst every month.

My birthday is coming up! Next Monday March 7th! So we'll be taking a mini Vacay to Orlando, FL. I just love roller coaster (by the way I'm turning 31, I think is time to grow up).
Let's just hope my ovaries don't hold it against me while they get the bumpy rides! I'll be taking my dear Naproxen with me.

6 comments:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts. As a fellow Endo sufferer (is that a word) I SO wish I could take the pain away. Hope that it goes quickly, smoothly, and with a baby in your arms at the end of all this madness. Will cheer you on all the way through. Hang on to hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lola- I just found your blog through S.I.F and wanted to say hi! I'm your newest follwer and will be cheering you on through this next IVF!I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN but awesome that you're going straight for number two and that you have snow babies for later! I'm also an endo girl starting our first IVF in a few months (delayed because DH is deployed). My blog is www.adventuresofendointhearctic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have a plan... I always feel so much better knowing what's ahead. Sorry that your pain is so bad... endo is awful :( Thinking of you and hoping the pain settles xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola, really hoping that your Dr. can make the pain go away!!! I'll be following you closely as I will be a few days behind you. Wishing you the best belated birthday present you can get - a BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that you're afraid of the pain of another fresh IVF. I know that it's a concern of mine as well. I know that my periods have been getting worse the longer I've been off of BCP, and that for that reason, I'm kind of happy about the BCP before stims... I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved