So last time the plan was to go to Orlando for my Birthday, Yeahhh that didn't happen! I had to cancel the trip because the pain was killing me!!! Instead I went to the Dr's office.
They called me on Sunday March 6th to come in on Monday morning (my bday) after a crazy email I wrote to my Dr telling him to do a Hysterectomy because I couldn't handle the pain anymore. So just like you shouldn't text under the influence of alcohol, don't write emails under the influence of pain to your doctor!!!
By now he must think I'm a lunatic! But the pain was horrible.
So for my 31st Birthday my Dr. decided to induce Menopause. Yep I'm on Lupron ladies.
He also did an U/S and found that my endometrioma was bigger and he found two more in my other ovary.
That means no IVF, no FET until further notice.
I got my shot a week ago and finally the pain is starting to get better. I still haven't experienced any hot flashes or nausea. I guess is because I'm also taking the Aygestin that's supposed to fight the side effects of the Lupron.
On a happier note my aunt just found out she's pregnant after her 1st IVF!! I'm so excited!! Her first beta was 628!! Twins maybe? Let me know what you think!! 2nd beta is tomorrow!





So sorry to hear that you've been in so much pain and that IVF/FET has been deferred. This IF/IVF journey is a nightmare... and the waiting is so hard. Good to know that you have 4 embryos waiting for you, so won't need to go through a stimulation cycle again. I've been thinking of you and wondering how you were doing... so it's nice to 'hear your voice' again xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Lola- Just wanted to thank you for your nice comment. I am following your blog now. I'm so sorry to hear you've been in so much pain. I hope the lupron helps and you are able to do your transfer soon! I'll be following your journey!
ReplyDeleteLola, I hope Lupron is helping and you are feeling the relief soon. It is sad to read that your birthday was not what you have hoped it would be and that you had to postpone your cycle. Wishing you all the best. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteHey girl, I just saw your comment on my blog and came over to see yours. I'm so sorry to hear that your having difficulties with conceiving.
ReplyDeleteNothing I say can make the things your going through any easier. I just want you to know that I'm praying for you so much and can't wait to see that your expecting. Because you will be :) No worries you will, I'm sure of it.
Don't get discouraged.
I hope you feel better also. IVF Is so terribly hard on our bodies.
But well worth it.
So sorry you're hurting. I'm sending lots of hugs your way!
ReplyDeleteSorry that you're delayed, but glad that you're taking steps. I know I did a 6 month course about 10 years ago when I was twenty, and my youngest sister is in the middle of hers now at 17. It can be difficult, but certainly better than not trying, or living with the pain. I hpe you continue to feel better.
ReplyDeleteLola, I am so sorry to hear about having all this pain and needing to induce menopause. I just saw your blog when you commented on my post and I hope to be able to follow you now! Thanks for the comment and we have the same birthday! I am thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteHey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog AND for adding me to your blogroll. Right back atcha - I'm adding you to mine.
ReplyDeleteI love your outlook. Despite the pain (which must be intense to ask for a hysterectomy) you sound pretty positive about the whole thing. I love that.
Looking forward to getting to know you!
AP
Oh man, I can't imagine how much pain you must have been in to write that email! At least it got his attention and you have a plan of action to try and get everything back under control.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself and heal quickly!
影音視訊
ReplyDelete免費視訊秀
視訊會議
視訊鏡頭
免費視訊moligirl
情色視訊
色情視訊
視訊驅動程式
視訊盒
大中華視訊網