I had an appointment early in the morning.
I have 11 growing follies, that's a record for me.
IVF#1 I had 6 growing follies but at the end somehow they collected 13 eggs, 12 of those fertilized, two were transferred and 4 got frozen, the rest didn't make it.
IVF #2 I only had 2 follies, retrieved 2 eggs, 1 fertilized and was transferred along with 2 frozen ones.
Let's see what IVF#3 brings to the plate.
Ohh I have a big cyst on my right Ovary, of course!!
I have to continue with the same dose:
AM
150 Menopur
150 Follistim
PM
150 Menopur
150 Follistim
How cool is the new feature that you can reply to comments in blogger?? Is new right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats on the record follies! I hope that this means good things for the rest of your cycle. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
ReplyDelete11 follicles sounds great!!!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood job ovaries! (except for the cyst) Hoping this will be it for you!
ReplyDelete