Friday, December 16, 2011

First Award!!

This is the first award I receive in the blog world!!!

TMAYB: Tell Me About Yourself Blog Award





What to do:
1- Thank the person who awarded you.
2- List 7 things people may not know about you.
3- Pass it on to 15 other bloggers and don't forget to notify them.

Thank you so much to M at Creating a Rainbow and Chanel at Just Waiting for my turn! Thank you for thinking of me and your constant support!

7 things people may not know about me:

- I love animals, I have to Furry babies (Bea and Zoe).

- I'm a vegetarian, but I don't really like vegetables lol. I just don't eat meat.

- I have a Masters Degree in Interior Design but after all the studying discovered it was not for me.

- I'm a handbag designer, I have my own line of handbags.

- I met my husband at a nightclub in Miami (people say you can't meet your soulmate in a club, It's not true, it can happen).

- I love reality shows. Don't judge its entertaining :)

- I love going to the movie theater. We go to the movies every friday! Sometimes Saturday, Sunday and Tuesday.



Nominees: (I tried giving the award to ladies who have not been nominated before, if you have been sorry :s just post a link to that post so you don't have to do it again)

1. Adventures of Endo in the Artic
2. NewYearMum2 (Private)
3. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
4. Detour
5. The Lost Stork
6. In Pursuit of Oranges
7. Taking it one day at a time
8. Happy Hopefuls
9. Meier Madness
10. Life in Detours
11. My Dusty uterus
12. Mr. and Mrs. Lemon
13. I wanna Be Preggo
14. State of Uterus
15. Trying to Conceive

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Just saw this. Thanks so much for the award! I will attempt to get it up by Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, you're so sweet! Thanks, Lola! I'm going to have to take a pass on going through this one right now. I'm not in a very good place. I'll try later, maybe? Thank you so so much though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lola! Also, thanks for sharing the video links above. I enjoyed watching some of them the other day.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved