Last year I was so looking forward to 2011. We were starting with our first IVF and I thought for sure it was really going to work.
Well in 2011:
- January Our first IVF cycle didn't work.
- In March our IVF #2 was canceled and got surgery to remove my fallopian tubes.
- I was put on Lupron depot until June.
- Started IVF#2 again in June, only 2 eggs retrieved and 1 fertilized. Transferred 2 frozen and 1 fresh. Got pregnant with twins.
- September found out we were having a Boy and a Girl.
- October lost our babies.
So far the only joy was being pregnant for 4 months.
Now again I look forward for a better year.
This time I want to get pregnant and deliver a healthy baby (or babies) is that too much to ask?
I'm enjoying time with my family, we're in Orlando waiting for the New Year.
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!
Oh! Almost forgot! I start BC pills tomorrow! and no toasting for a better year because I'm on antibiotics, great....
See you next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Our stories are so similar. I hate that we both had to lose our boy/girl twins in October. It's a difficult journey for us, but with a little more hope...maybe we can come out on top.
ReplyDeleteI'm pulling for us both this year.
MissConception