Yes. I'm having a D&C tomorrow after almost 2 months since my miscarriage.
Really considering getting a new OB, this one is not really working out for me.
I had an appointment with the IVF Dr. on Friday for a hysteroscopy, he couldn't get a visual in my uterus because it was full of blood and Tissue from the pregnancy. I can't believe this! I wonder when are things going to start coming out right for me.
I was supposed to start with IVF #3 in January, now I don't know if that is going to be possible. I'll have to ask tomorrow.
By the way AF showed up Thanksgiving day and till this day I'm still having cramps!
I hope everything is OK with my uterus tomorrow I can't handle more bad news!!
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so sorry to hear this, it sounds like time to move on to a new OB! I'll keep my fingers crossed that this won't hold you back from your January IVF.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry... I agree that a new OB is well in order. Hoping everything calms down soon and you are able to move forward.
ReplyDelete