Friday, January 21, 2011

Thanks...


Today I spent my day reading the blogs I follow. Trying to catch up on their IVF journeys. One of the common topics among the blogs is the financial struggles, and how the lack of financial support can destroy your dreams of becoming parents. The IVF procedure is very expensive, specially when your insurance doesn't cover the treatment like in my case. 
In this blog post I want to give thanks to my parents for giving me the opportunity to become a mother by paying for my IVF treatment. And I also want to thank God for giving me such loving parents. I wish everyone could be as lucky as I am. I feel blessed. 
Infertility is not a choice, Is an illness that should be covered all insurance companies. 

On another note I haven't been feeling well these past couple of days. I've had cramp like symptoms since Dec 30 when AF arrived. I've never had this before. It might be due to my ovarian cysts, or just my endometriosis reminding me she's still there and she could mess up my plan for an IVF in the following weeks. 

Tomorrow I take my last BCP! Hopefully I'll start feeling better after.

Oh! went to the movies tonight with DH, we saw No strings attached, loved the movie!!! Natalie Portman is so pretty and she looks even prettier now with her baby bump. 
So funny, the night before she announce her pregnancy I was dreaming my DH was cheating on me with Natalie Portman :o crazy!!

xoxo

Lola

1 comment:



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved