Today I was searching online the reason why women with Endometriosis cant get pregnant. That's when I found the blog "IVF Authority" it says:
"Endometriosis: Endometriosis, regardless of its severity, is associated with the presence of “toxins” in the pelvic secretions that surround the fallopian tubes (where the sperm lie waiting to fertilize the egg). Thus, whether fertility drugs are used (without IVF) or whether IUI is performed, the egg(s) will inevitably become exposed to "toxic" pelvic secretions as they enter the fallopian tube(s). Furthermore, surgery aimed at removing endometriotic deposits can never get rid of all of them, since for every one removed, there are probably many that are in the process of developing, and these also release the aforementioned “toxins.” Accordingly, such options are largely ineffective in the treatment of endometriosis-related infertility. Only IVF, where eggs are extracted from the ovary (ies) before they come in contact with pelvic secretions, bypasses this problem. Because of this important factor, IVF is the treatment of choice in cases of endometriosis."
"Finally, about 30% of women with endometriosis have an immunologic implantation problem that is associated with increased endometrial natural killer cell activity (NKa). Unless this problem (if present) is treated appropriately with intralipid (IL) and/or intravenous gammaglobulin (IVIG) to down-regulate such NKa, the chance of successful pregnancy - even with IVF - is low."
OMG!!! What if I have that immunologic implantation problem?? Then my IVF wont work!! On Tuesday I have B/W and U/S and I'll ask the Dr. about that test.
Sometimes I wish I wasn't so curious, that way I wouldn't have to worry so much about the what if's, but sometimes is good to know what could happen so you're prepare for anything that comes in your way.
I really Hope I can stop thinking about this and get some sleep tonight.....
xoxo
Lola
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





173視訊聊天
ReplyDelete173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊聊天網
live173 視訊美女
視訊美女
173免費視訊
小可愛視訊