A year ago today I woke up and said to myself I was so lucky because my pregnancy was going so well, no spotting, no problems.
Little did I know hours later that day would turn out to be one of the worst days of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I'm so sorry for this anniversary. Hugs to you for making it through with more strength every day.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry for what happened one year ago. I can only hope that though the memory will never fade the pain will be eased over time. Hugs
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. These anniversaries are horrible. We deserve birthdays.
ReplyDeleteWhy are there so many Angelversaries right now? It makes me sad that so many of us lost something so precious. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteMissC
I am so sorry about what happened. I really hope that this cycle is the magic one for you. xx
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, Lola. What a terrible day to have to mark the anniversary of. Thinking of you and sending hugs.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm late but I'm thinking of you during this time! I hope that your FET happens sooner than later and your BFP is announced on here by Christmas!
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo.