Well I'm still in Limbo.
Can you believe I've been trying to have this FET since March!!
My estrogen levels are still messing this up. Now I've been for a whole month on 30 units of Lupron daily and that got my estrogen down to 50, but it's just stuck there.
My new Dr is waiting for AF to arrive and again she's a no-show. If she doesn't make her grand entrance by Thursday I have to go back for B/W and U/S again. This time the Dr will do the U/S himself.
I miss my previous Dr more and more everyday. By now he would've done all my U/S himself and he would had paid attention to what's happening.
I feel abandoned in my Limbo Land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Oh this really sucks that you're still stuck in limbo. I have to agree the one thing I did like was that Dr.? would do all his things himself. Have they even said why they think your estrogen is stuck and how this will affect your cycle once you get into it? Will you have to stim at a higher dose? I'm keeping you close in my thoughts and prayer that all gets to normal soon.
ReplyDeleteI know I really do miss Dr. H so bad. He would do everything himself and he would call me himself too. I'm not really liking this lack of personal attention. They don't know why this is happening. There is no explanation, they think maybe the Lupron might be stimulating my ovaries instead of suppressing, but they're not sure. :(
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you're still in limbo... that is such a miserable place to be :( My heart is with you and hoping that your next appt brings good news... and a way to get out of it. Love always xoxo
ReplyDeleteI hope AF showed up and you can get things started soon.
ReplyDelete