Monday, July 23, 2012

It's a GO!!

I went in today for B/W and U/S my estrogen level is on 59. And on the U/S everything looked good, Well I have an Endometrioma which the Dr thinks is the one to blame for my estrogen levels not going down.
I start my patches on Wednesday and I have to go back for U/S on August 6th to check my lining. Hopefully everything will continue to go smoothly and I'll have my transfer on August 13th.
I'm cautiously excited. Don't want to jinx it!


8 comments:

  1. Fantastic :)) Wonderful news... cheering you on from Oz xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you loads and sending lots of positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY Exciting! Hoping and praying everything stays good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed! Don't forget your socks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled upon your blog today and I love it! I especially love the definitions on the side as I am new to the world of IVF :) I look forward to following your journey and I wish you lots of luck :)

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved