Friday, July 22, 2011

2nd Beta

So on my last post I said I found this website prepaidlab.com that you can buy blood test online. They work with Labcorp here in Miami  (don't know in other states who they work with) so I went to the lab yesterday and got my test. I was so afraid it was a scam but I just got an email with my results!!!

My 2nd Beta is 348!! So it doubled! Now I can be a little less worried. I can finally relax a little bit.

My first U/S is going to be on August 2nd, I tried changing it but the Dr is completely booked on July 28th. I wanted to change it for that date since is my mother's birthday and she'll be in town. But she'll probably just  change her flight from the 1st to the 2nd after the U/S.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!!

5 comments:



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved