My friends call me Lola. I've been married for 3 years now to my hubby AK. We've been together for 7 years. We started TTC on our honeymoon. Since it was not happening we went to multiple doctors until I was finally diagnosed with stage 4 Endometriosis. Since then our first IVF two embryos transferred and it failed, our second one with 3 embryos transferred worked, I was finally pregnant with boy/girl twins but at 15 weeks we lost our baby girl and two weeks later had to be induced due to an infection. I was told I had an incompetent cervix and needed a cerclage. Our third IVF with one embryo transferred didn't work. Our fourth IVF with 2 embryos transferred worked. Again I was pregnant with boy/girl twins. I got a cerclage when I was 12 weeks pregnant. Everything was going well until Valentine's day 2013 on an U/S appointment the Periantologist told me my cerclage was not working. Our babies were born Feb 20, 2013. I was told it wouldn't be a good idea for me to try again. So now we're moving on to surrogacy. We met a wonderful woman who is willing to help us make our dreams come true. Contracts are now signed and we have a transfer set for June 27th. Hope this is it.
The cerclage didn't work. Baby A's sac is bulging out my cervix. I'm at the hospital on bedrest until the babies are born.
Please keep us in your prayers.
Im just 21W2D today. We need more time.
Oh god. I am sending every positive thought your way that I can. I am so so very sorry you are dealing with this. I know the feeling of helplessness and fear. I will pray hard that you can make it until 24 weeks. Stay calm and flat on your back! Stay in there babies!!! MissC
thinking and praying for you and your babies
ReplyDeleteHoping babies hold on and stay put for a while. Thinking of you and holding on to hope.
ReplyDeletePraying!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this, my thoughts and prayers are with you and the twins.
ReplyDeleteMy prayers and with you and the babies ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers your way!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and hoping for a few more weeks.
ReplyDeleteI am praying for you and your precious babies!
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your sweet babies. I'm so sorry you are facing this.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and your little babies. I hope they hang in there a while longer.
ReplyDeleteNo! Thinking and praying for all of you. I'm so sorry to hear this.
ReplyDeleteOh god. I am sending every positive thought your way that I can. I am so so very sorry you are dealing with this. I know the feeling of helplessness and fear. I will pray hard that you can make it until 24 weeks. Stay calm and flat on your back! Stay in there babies!!!
ReplyDeleteMissC
Thinking of you and praying for you..... hang in there xx
ReplyDelete