I've been reading many posts on the baby center forum. OMG that's not good!! right now my stomach hurts and I'm checking every minute to see if my water is leaking. I wish I could just be like those pregnant ladies that don't worry about nothing at all and at the end everything turns out ok.
On another note....Remember my niece? She was born back in May and she's coming to visit me again for new years! Can't wait till Saturday!! She's 7 months old now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Awe your niece is a doll :) Definitely stay away from those forums. They will cause you to lose your darn mind. It has been doing it to me for the last six days :)
ReplyDeleteI try to stay away from Dr. Google as much as possible. Luckily I have a nurse give me my progesterone shots weekly so if I have questions I can ask her and she thoroughly checks me out each week. Stay away from those forums girl.
ReplyDeleteYour niece is just so precious!