Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not much to say


I'm alive. I just don't have anything productive to say.

What's been happening:
  • May 20: AF Finally arrived.
  • May 22: Started BCP 
  • May 31: My Dr. left the practice (I'm devastated) :'(
  • June 11: Started Lupron 10 units.
  • June 14: AF arrived again.
  • June 18: Baseline U/S and B/W. The U/S showed No cyst!! Finally!! Lining was kind of thick 7. B/W showed that my estrogen level was too high 215. Here we go again!!! @#$%&*
  • June 19: Increased Lupron to 20 units.
  • June 25: (tomorrow) B/W to check my estrogen level. 
I'm just so freaking tired of this, what in the #$%^&*** is wrong with me. I just hope my estrogen levels go down on Monday.

Ohh forgot to say! I'm an aunt and Godmother!! My brother and SIL became parents on May 10th!! 

Mikaella


I'm in love!! So sad that I can't see her everyday. But they're coming to visit in August! :):):)



8 comments:

  1. good to hear from you.
    Hope your body does what it's supposed to do.
    She's beautiful. enjoy being a godmother
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Aunty Godmother! And best of luck with this cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoping your E2 levels have decreased and good luck!
    Your niece is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you... and FXd for your cycle. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats auntie/Godmother! I good your body responds better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on becoming an Aunt and Godmother all in one!!

    P.S. I'm also in Miami, are you with the group at Baptist. I can't help but notice you said your doc left the practice and my first RE who was there left the group. He's such a nice guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs. H!! Yes I'm with them. I was with Dr. H :( I'm devastated, can't believe he left. Now I'm with Dr. J.

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved