Thursday, September 8, 2011

Belly Pics


Here are Week 10 and 11 
Belly at Week 10 looks actually bigger than week 11
Probably since I'm just loosing weight instead of gaining. 
It's amazing how I lost 5 pounds already while pregnant without wanting to, and when I tried loosing weight before It would take a whole month to loose a pound!!!


10 Weeks



11 weeks 2 days

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations... great to come back from my blogging break and see gorgeous belly photos :) Sounds like you've already been through so much... love to you all xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lola, hope all is well with you and your growing lil' one.

    I have been terrible at commenting on blogs, but wanted to take the chance to say thank you for all your support through my journey. I am so aware that I couldn't have walked this IF journey without this community. So even though I don't say it enough- thank you much. I am still figuring out what to do with my blog as we approach my due date, but in the meantime wanted to stop by and check in on you and say thanks.

    ReplyDelete



Waiting For Baby

June 2009- 4cm Fibroid found in Uterus
November 2009 - We got Married!
November 2009 - TTC
March 2010 - Hysterosalpingogram showe left tube blocked.
September 2010 - Fibroid now 9.5 cm
September 2010- Laparoscopy unsuccesful due to adhesions diagnosis Stage 4 endometriosis.
September 2010- Myomectomy 10.5 cm Fibroid removal, cleared some adhesions.
October 2010 - Continue TTC
December 2010 - Nothing yet move to IVF.

IVF #1 (2 embryos) - BFN
IVF #2 (3 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 15 weeks
IVF # 3 (1 embryo) - BFN
FET # 1 (2 embryos) - BFP
Boy/Girl Twins
Miscarriage 21w4d

New Journey... Surrogacy
FET # June 27th, 2013


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2011 • All Rights Reserved