Last Monday I had an appointment with the OB, had B/W and an appointment set for another U/S on Thursday. I'm getting so used to seeing our babies every week I don't know how I'm going to deal when we just see them sporadically.
On Thursday the U/S went great! we saw our two babies, heard the heartbeats and the U/S tech said everything looked perfect!
I see the OB on Monday again and then we see our babies again on Friday at the IVF Clinic. I think that will be our last appointment there.
I've lost 2 pounds since I found out I was pregnant, I guess it's because everything makes me Nauseous. Is not really bad, but still is like a whole day thing.
I'm loosing my hair, a lot! There is hair everywhere!!
I had this horrible breakout all over my face, neck, inside my ears and scalp. It was really gross but it finally stopped. Now I'm just left with scarring, hopefully it will go away.
Thank you all for the love and support always!!!
Here is a pic of our last U/S
![]() |
| 7w2d |






It will go away! I broke out, lost hair and weight too. I now have great skin, thick hair and I gained 4 pounds between 24 and 28 weeks! You are doing great! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteIt will pass, you'll be fine. Babies look great!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I'm sorry you are feeling sick, I hope it goes away soon!
ReplyDeleteHow amazing to see that ultrasound! Gives people like me, moving on to my first IVF, a lot of hope!
ReplyDeletelive173影音live秀 免費視訊
ReplyDeletelive秀live173影音視訊live秀-全台
live173影音live秀 每日限量特
live173 視訊美女
momo520影音視訊聊天室
live173視訊影音live秀
live173影音視訊live秀
live173影音live秀-免費視訊
live173影音live秀
live173